Clue: German Pittsburgh
We have 1 answer for the clue German Pittsburgh. See the results below.
- German city north of Cologne
- Ruhr city
- Krupp family city
- Scene of W.W. II aerial attacks
- German industrial city
- City acquired by Prussia, 1802
- Industrial city of Germany
- Ruhr Valley city
- City on the Ruhr
- Nordrhein-Westfalen city
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 09, 1997
Found an answer for the clue German Pittsburgh that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!