Clue: German/French river
We have 1 answer for the clue German/French river. See the results below.
- Mosel tributary
- Coal-rich European region
- Germany's ___ Valley
- River from the Vosges Mountains
- German coal-producing region
- Coal-rich German region
- Moselle tributary
- River to the Mosel
- ___ Basin, German coal region
- German industrial region
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 11, 2004
Found an answer for the clue German/French river that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!