Clue: Gestalt philosophy
We have 1 answer for the clue Gestalt philosophy. See the results below.
- Theory introduced by Jan Smuts
- "Total patient" treatment
- "Total patient" philosophy
- Modern medical philosophy
- "The sum is greater than the parts" philosophy
- 'Total patient care practice'
- 'Not just the physical' medical philosophy
- Alternative to standard medicine
- Big-picture approach to patient care
Found an answer for the clue Gestalt philosophy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!