Clue: Theory introduced by Jan Smuts
We have 1 answer for the clue Theory introduced by Jan Smuts. See the results below.
- "Total patient" treatment
- "Total patient" philosophy
- Modern medical philosophy
- "The sum is greater than the parts" philosophy
- 'Total patient care practice'
- 'Not just the physical' medical philosophy
- Alternative to standard medicine
- Big-picture approach to patient care
- Gestalt philosophy
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 21, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Theory introduced by Jan Smuts that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!