Clue: Gift-wrapping time, for some
We have 2 answers for the clue Gift-wrapping time, for some. See the results below.
- Christmas ___
- Role in Haydn's "The Creation"
- Planning time
- Matriarch of all matriarchs
- Midsummer ___ (June 23)
- Time in the classifieds
- First mate?
- Morn's opposite
- "The Three Faces of ___"
- Original sinner
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 14, 2012
- Washington Post - January 22, 2005
- Washington Post - June 24, 2004
- Washington Post - March 10, 2000
- New York Times - July 13, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Gift-wrapping time, for some that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!