Clue: Gimlet or screwdriver
We have 1 answer for the clue Gimlet or screwdriver. See the results below.
- Hammer or sickle
- Drive (along)
- Plane, e.g.
- Hammer or sickle, e.g.
- Die, e.g.
- "Home Improvement" prop
- Bushwhacker, e.g.
- Kit item
- Neolith, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - July 10, 2018
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 21, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - July 31, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 27, 2005
- Washington Post - May 06, 2004
- Washington Post - June 26, 2001
- New York Times - October 12, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Gimlet or screwdriver that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!