Clue: Plane, e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue Plane, e.g.. See the results below.
- Hammer or sickle
- Drive (along)
- Gimlet or screwdriver
- Hammer or sickle, e.g.
- Die, e.g.
- "Home Improvement" prop
- Bushwhacker, e.g.
- Kit item
- Neolith, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 10, 2019
- New York Times - November 23, 2014
- New York Times - May 19, 2013
- Washington Post - May 06, 2013
- New York Times - September 24, 2011
- LA Times - March 02, 2008
- New York Sun - July 10, 2007
- Netword - October 14, 2006
- New York Times - March 19, 2005
- New York Times - October 02, 2003
- New York Times - May 22, 1999
- New York Times - January 29, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Plane, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!