Clue: God wounded in the Trojan War
We have 1 answer for the clue God wounded in the Trojan War. See the results below.
- Greek Mars
- God of war
- Greek war god
- "Iliad" figure
- Trojan ally, in the "Iliad"
- God shown with a burning torch
- Father of Fear and Panic
- Son of Zeus
- Vultures were sacred to him
- Half brother of Hermes
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 19, 2013
- New York Times - February 11, 2003
Found an answer for the clue God wounded in the Trojan War that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!