Clue: Gold coin issued by Napoleon
We have 1 answer for the clue Gold coin issued by Napoleon. See the results below.
- Italian town where Napoleon defeated the Austrians
- Italian town where Napoleon won a historic 1800 battle
- Prepared with tomatoes, mushrooms, garlic, and wine
- Italian site of an 1800 Napoleonic victory
- Where Napoleon drove Austrians from Italy
- Served with a sauce of mushrooms, tomatoes, olives, oil and wine
- Napoleon's horse, named for a battle
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 30, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Gold coin issued by Napoleon that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!