Clue: Golden Hind captain
We have 2 answers for the clue Golden Hind captain. See the results below.
- Circumnavigator Sir Francis
- Sitting duck, maybe
- Des Moines university
- Explorer Sir Francis
- He claimed the coast of California for Queen Elizabeth
- Famed Chicago hotel
- Sir Francis who circumnavigated the globe
- Donald Duck, e.g.
- Explorer Francis
- Disney's Ludwig von ___
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 22, 2011
- New York Times - April 19, 2009
- USA Today - April 07, 2008
- New York Sun - September 20, 2006
- New York Times - January 21, 2004
- New York Times - April 21, 2002
- New York Times - May 10, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Golden Hind captain that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!