Clue: Sitting duck, maybe
We have 2 answers for the clue Sitting duck, maybe. See the results below.
- Circumnavigator Sir Francis
- Golden Hind captain
- Des Moines university
- Explorer Sir Francis
- He claimed the coast of California for Queen Elizabeth
- Famed Chicago hotel
- Sir Francis who circumnavigated the globe
- Donald Duck, e.g.
- Explorer Francis
- Disney's Ludwig von ___
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 06, 2002
- New York Times - March 24, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Sitting duck, maybe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!