Clue: Goldilocks sat in his chair
We have 1 answer for the clue Goldilocks sat in his chair. See the results below.
- Biggest of an ursine trio
- Goldilocks had a taste from his bowl
- Owner of the largest bed Goldilocks tried
- One with a notably hard bed
- Nickname for George Halas
- Nickname for football's George Halas
- One of a fairy-tale trio
- Fairy tale patriarch
- Curly's dad on "Sesame Street"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 12, 2017
- New York Times - March 01, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Goldilocks sat in his chair that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!