Clue: Governor, at times
We have 2 answers for the clue Governor, at times. See the results below.
- "The Canterbury Tales" charlatan
- Reprieve granter
- The president, vis-à-vis one Thanksgiving turkey
- Clemency granter
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 02, 2015
- Washington Post - April 21, 2011
- Universal - June 26, 2007
- New York Times - November 11, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Governor, at times that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!