VETOER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Presidential nixer
- Bill killer
- Clinton, at times
- President, at times
- Bill squelcher
- The President, at times
- Nay saying president
- Executive using a check?
- Governor, at times
- Naysaying president
- President saying "No!"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 25, 2017
- USA Today - October 13, 2017
- New York Times - July 04, 2017
- USA Today - December 02, 2015
- New York Times - April 24, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 26, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 30, 2011
- Universal - May 24, 2010
- Netword - April 29, 2009
- New York Times - March 21, 2007
- Universal - January 29, 2007
- LA Times - June 16, 2006
- New York Times - February 03, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer vetoer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!