Clue: Gray-barked tree
We have 1 answer for the clue Gray-barked tree. See the results below.
- Tree with triangular nuts
- Shade tree
- Kind of nut
- Tree that people carve their initials in
- Plywood source
- Smooth-barked tree
- Nut tree
- With 97-Across, bearer of edible triangular nuts
- Nut producer
- Tree with toothed leaves
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 11, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 04, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Gray-barked tree that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!