Clue: Nut tree
We have 3 answers for the clue Nut tree. See the results below.
- Tree with triangular nuts
- Shade tree
- Kind of nut
- Tree that people carve their initials in
- Plywood source
- Smooth-barked tree
- With 97-Across, bearer of edible triangular nuts
- Nut producer
- Tree with toothed leaves
- Gray-barked tree
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 02, 2009
- New York Times - April 30, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Nut tree that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!