Clue: Great expectations
We have 4 answers for the clue Great expectations. See the results below.
- Dr. Pangloss's doctrine, in "Candide"
- Characteristic of a bull
- Inclination to see the glass half full
- The search for the silver lining
- What cynics lack
- "High Hopes" philosophy
- Hopeful mood
- Pollyanna's outlook
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 01, 2014
- Washington Post - July 22, 2013
- Universal - October 24, 2007
- USA Today - August 16, 2004
- USA Today - September 18, 2003
- New York Times - November 02, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Great expectations that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!