OPTIMISM is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Great expectations
- Dr. Pangloss's doctrine, in "Candide"
- Characteristic of a bull
- Inclination to see the glass half full
- The search for the silver lining
- What cynics lack
- "High Hopes" philosophy
- Hopeful mood
- Pollyanna's outlook
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 25, 2014
- Universal - April 15, 2012
- I Swear Crossword - April 30, 2010
- Universal - July 07, 2008
- Universal - February 25, 2007
- New York Times - August 25, 2002
- New York Times - March 09, 2000
- New York Times - November 02, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer optimism that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!