Clue: Greek relative of Pernod
We have 1 answer for the clue Greek relative of Pernod. See the results below.
- Colorless liqueur
- Greek liqueur
- Anise-flavored liqueur
- Anise-flavored, colorless liqueur of Greece
- Anise-flavored apéritif
- Anise-flavored Greek liqueur
- Liqueur for Zorba
- Lesbos liqueur
- Greek restaurant apéritif
- Liqueur name to which Greece has exclusive rights
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 14, 2012
- New York Sun - December 21, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Greek relative of Pernod that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!