Clue: Greek restaurant apéritif
We have 1 answer for the clue Greek restaurant apéritif. See the results below.
- Colorless liqueur
- Greek liqueur
- Anise-flavored liqueur
- Anise-flavored, colorless liqueur of Greece
- Anise-flavored apéritif
- Anise-flavored Greek liqueur
- Liqueur for Zorba
- Lesbos liqueur
- Greek relative of Pernod
- Liqueur name to which Greece has exclusive rights
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 07, 2010
- New York Sun - February 12, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Greek restaurant apéritif that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!