We have 6 answers for the clue Greenbacks. See the results below.
- It may be advanced
- "The more ___ the less virtue": Thoreau
- Dollars and Deutsche marks
- "A good servant but a bad master": Bacon
- It talks
- A fool and his __ are ...
- See 24-Down
- Miser's hoarding
- It may be supplied by a draft
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 29, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - August 12, 2012
- Washington Post - October 26, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - August 23, 2009
- Netword - April 17, 2008
- Universal - September 27, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 12, 2006
- USA Today - December 26, 2003
- New York Times - August 17, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Greenbacks that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!