Clue: It may be advanced
We have 2 answers for the clue It may be advanced. See the results below.
- "The more ___ the less virtue": Thoreau
- Dollars and Deutsche marks
- "A good servant but a bad master": Bacon
- It talks
- A fool and his __ are ...
- See 24-Down
- Miser's hoarding
- It may be supplied by a draft
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 11, 2009
- New York Times - January 12, 1997
Found an answer for the clue It may be advanced that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!