We have 4 answers for the clue Gum. See the results below.
- "Jurassic Park" mosquito preserver
- Plant dripping
- Mastic, for one
- Lacquer part
- Plant runner?
- Pine product
- Dragon's blood, e.g.
- Gum ___
- Copal or mastic
- Exudation obtained from some scale insects
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - August 20, 2012
- New York Sun - March 23, 2007
- New York Times - October 31, 2004
- New York Times - June 10, 1999
- New York Times - November 23, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Gum that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!