Clue: "Jurassic Park" mosquito preserver
We have 2 answers for the clue "Jurassic Park" mosquito preserver. See the results below.
- Plant dripping
- Mastic, for one
- Lacquer part
- Plant runner?
- Pine product
- Dragon's blood, e.g.
- Gum ___
- Copal or mastic
- Exudation obtained from some scale insects
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 18, 2016
- USA Today - November 17, 2014
- Universal - March 07, 2013
- Universal - November 22, 2007
- New York Times - July 13, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "Jurassic Park" mosquito preserver that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!