Clue: Gustatory sensor
We have 1 answer for the clue Gustatory sensor. See the results below.
- Sweetness sensor
- It's on the tip of your tongue
- Receptor of a sweet sensation
- Oral sensor
- Sapor sensor
- Tongue sensor
- Flavor detector
- It makes food seem good or bad
- Sensational thing?
- Tongue part
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 22, 2012
- New York Times - August 16, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Gustatory sensor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!