Clue: Sweetness sensor
We have 1 answer for the clue Sweetness sensor. See the results below.
- Gustatory sensor
- It's on the tip of your tongue
- Receptor of a sweet sensation
- Oral sensor
- Sapor sensor
- Tongue sensor
- Flavor detector
- It makes food seem good or bad
- Sensational thing?
- Tongue part
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 15, 2013
- Washington Post - December 27, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Sweetness sensor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!