Clue: H. G. Wells's mad scientist
We have 1 answer for the clue H. G. Wells's mad scientist. See the results below.
- One not seen in a movie?
- 1897 novel by H. G. Wells
- 1933 film in which Claude Raines is seen ... and not seen?
- 1897 novel subtitled "A Grotesque Romance"
- H. G. Wells novel ... with a hint to this puzzle's circled words
- H.G. Wells classic, and a hint to this puzzle's theme found in the answers to starred clues
- Sci-fi classic
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 10, 1997
Found an answer for the clue H. G. Wells's mad scientist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!