THEINVISIBLEMAN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- H. G. Wells's mad scientist
- One not seen in a movie?
- 1897 novel by H. G. Wells
- 1933 film in which Claude Raines is seen ... and not seen?
- 1897 novel subtitled "A Grotesque Romance"
- H. G. Wells novel ... with a hint to this puzzle's circled words
- H.G. Wells classic, and a hint to this puzzle's theme found in the answers to starred clues
- Sci-fi classic
- Wells sequel to "Jude the Obscure"?
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 28, 2014
- LA Times - October 12, 2012
- New York Times - July 23, 2012
- New York Times - November 05, 2009
- Washington Post - February 01, 2009
- New York Times - June 11, 2005
- Washington Post - April 23, 2000
- New York Times - April 10, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer theinvisibleman that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!