Clue: Hall of Famer Berra
We have 1 answer for the clue Hall of Famer Berra. See the results below.
- Berra or Bear
- Jellystone Park bear
- Cartoon bear
- Catcher Berra
- One in an awkward position?
- First name in the 40's-50's Yankees
- Contemplative sort
- Cooperstown nickname
- Jellystone Park resident
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 07, 2008
- New York Sun - January 29, 2007
- Washington Post - December 08, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Hall of Famer Berra that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!