Clue: Hamilton-Burr battle
We have 1 answer for the clue Hamilton-Burr battle. See the results below.
- Field of honor fight
- Burr-Hamilton event
- Hamilton's last act
- Quarrel settler, maybe
- Event done at 20 paces, maybe
- One way to settle a dispute
- Field of honor event
- Pacers' contest?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 08, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 26, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 27, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Hamilton-Burr battle that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!