Clue: Hamlet's slayer
We have 1 answer for the clue Hamlet's slayer. See the results below.
- Odysseus' father
- Son of Polonius
- Son of Polonius, in "Hamlet"
- Ophelia's brother
- Receiver of the advice "To thine own self be true"
- Father of Odysseus
- Hamlet's fencing opponent
- He was advised "To thine own self be true"
- To whom "to thine own self be true" is said
- 'Hamlet' role
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 28, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Hamlet's slayer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!