Clue: Hanging tapestry
We have 1 answer for the clue Hanging tapestry. See the results below.
- Rich tapestry
- Elaborate tapestry
- What Polonius hid behind
- Capital of Pas-de-Calais
- Wall hanging
- Tapestry city
- Hiding place in "Hamlet"
- Ornate wall hanging
- Polonius's hiding place
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 24, 2014
- Universal - August 05, 2013
- New York Times - November 18, 2012
- Washington Post - July 01, 2005
- Washington Post - April 03, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Hanging tapestry that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!