Clue: Wall hanging
We have 6 answers for the clue Wall hanging. See the results below.
- Rich tapestry
- Elaborate tapestry
- What Polonius hid behind
- Capital of Pas-de-Calais
- Tapestry city
- Hiding place in "Hamlet"
- Ornate wall hanging
- Polonius's hiding place
- Hanging tapestry
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 08, 2014
- New York Times - July 12, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 26, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - June 25, 2006
- USA Today - November 30, 2005
- New York Times - March 05, 2005
- New York Times - November 19, 2004
- Washington Post - November 18, 2003
- New York Times - April 13, 2002
- New York Times - March 27, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Wall hanging that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!