Clue: "Hansel and Gretel" prop
We have 2 answers for the clue "Hansel and Gretel" prop. See the results below.
- Hot spot
- The witch's end in "Hansel and Gretel"
- Rack site
- Where Hansel was headed
- Kind of mitt
- Turkey roaster
- Place to hold a banquet roast?
- Kenmore product
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 16, 2017
- Universal - October 19, 2007
- Washington Post - August 18, 2000
- New York Times - May 09, 1999
Found an answer for the clue "Hansel and Gretel" prop that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!