Clue: "Happy Anniversary" writers
We have 1 answer for the clue "Happy Anniversary" writers. See the results below.
- "Happy Birthday" writers
- Decorators, of a sort
- Their work goes down the tubes
- N.H.L. players, informally
- Anti-___ (airport equipment)
- Ones who take the cake?
- Pastry prettifiers
- Bakery gizmos
- Some players in penalty boxes
- They put the frosting on the cake
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 23, 2005
Found an answer for the clue "Happy Anniversary" writers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!