Clue: "Happy Birthday" writers
We have 1 answer for the clue "Happy Birthday" writers. See the results below.
- Decorators, of a sort
- Their work goes down the tubes
- N.H.L. players, informally
- Anti-___ (airport equipment)
- "Happy Anniversary" writers
- Ones who take the cake?
- Pastry prettifiers
- Bakery gizmos
- Some players in penalty boxes
- They put the frosting on the cake
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 03, 1996
Found an answer for the clue "Happy Birthday" writers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!