Clue: "Hard Lines" poet
We have 1 answer for the clue "Hard Lines" poet. See the results below.
- "Candy / Is dandy..." humorist
- Musical partner of Crosby and Stills
- Pun-prone poet
- "One-L lama" poet
- First auto to offer seat belts
- "I'm a Stranger Here Myself" poet
- "Reflections on Ice-Breaking" poet
- Rambler maker
- "Bronx"/"thonx" rhymer
- "A bit of talcum / Is always walcum" poet
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 01, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "Hard Lines" poet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!