Clue: Pun-prone poet
We have 1 answer for the clue Pun-prone poet. See the results below.
- "Candy / Is dandy..." humorist
- Musical partner of Crosby and Stills
- "One-L lama" poet
- "Hard Lines" poet
- First auto to offer seat belts
- "I'm a Stranger Here Myself" poet
- "Reflections on Ice-Breaking" poet
- Rambler maker
- "Bronx"/"thonx" rhymer
- "A bit of talcum / Is always walcum" poet
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 23, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Pun-prone poet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!