Clue: Hawaiian coffee-growing district
We have 1 answer for the clue Hawaiian coffee-growing district. See the results below.
- North or South district in Hawaii
- Hawaiian winter wind
- Hawaiian coffee
- Hawaiian storm
- Hawaii's ___ Coast
- Coffee variety
- ___ winds (herald of warm and muggy weather)
- Southwesterly wind in Hawaii
- Storm-bringing wind in Hawaii
- Hawaiian coastal area
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 01, 2013
- LA Times - January 05, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Hawaiian coffee-growing district that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!