Clue: Hawkish deity
We have 1 answer for the clue Hawkish deity. See the results below.
- Greek Mars
- God of war
- Greek war god
- "Iliad" figure
- Trojan ally, in the "Iliad"
- God shown with a burning torch
- Father of Fear and Panic
- Son of Zeus
- Vultures were sacred to him
- Half brother of Hermes
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 30, 2011
- I Swear Crossword - July 01, 2011
- Washington Post - November 07, 2005
- New York Times - January 26, 2003
- Washington Post - December 31, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Hawkish deity that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!