Clue: Hawkish god
We have 1 answer for the clue Hawkish god. See the results below.
- Greek Mars
- God of war
- Greek war god
- "Iliad" figure
- Trojan ally, in the "Iliad"
- God shown with a burning torch
- Father of Fear and Panic
- Son of Zeus
- Vultures were sacred to him
- Half brother of Hermes
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 22, 2015
- Universal - March 19, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 01, 2009
- LA Times - April 11, 2007
- USA Today - February 13, 2004
- New York Times - May 15, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Hawkish god that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!