We have 4 answers for the clue Hayseeds. See the results below.
- Sticks figures?
- Country cousins
- Sophisticates' opposites
- Country bumpkins
- Goldberg and others
- Green men?
- Naive rustics
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 09, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - July 23, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 14, 2008
- Washington Post - December 24, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 27, 2007
- USA Today - September 20, 2004
- USA Today - October 24, 2003
- Washington Post - August 20, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Hayseeds that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!