We have 2 answers for the clue Hicks. See the results below.
- Sticks figures?
- Country cousins
- Sophisticates' opposites
- Country bumpkins
- Goldberg and others
- Green men?
- Naive rustics
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 20, 2015
- LA Times - September 02, 2008
- LA Times - November 27, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 09, 2004
- Washington Post - June 03, 2004
- New York Times - July 04, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Hicks that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!