Clue: Head Hun
We have 1 answer for the clue Head Hun. See the results below.
- He was accountable for Hun dreads
- The Scourge of God
- Number one Hun
- Fifth-century scourge
- King who demanded half of Rome's Western Empire as a dowry
- Hun-armed bandit?
- Loser at Châlons in A.D. 451
- He yielded to Leo I
- Holy terror?
- He murdered his brother Bleda
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 11, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 28, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - October 06, 2013
- LA Times - October 02, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 10, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 01, 2007
- Washington Post - December 25, 2006
- Washington Post - April 16, 2005
- Netword - January 04, 2005
- Washington Post - March 03, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Head Hun that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!