Clue: Head lines, for short?
We have 3 answers for the clue Head lines, for short?. See the results below.
- Short test for brains?
- Brain scan, for short
- Brain wave reading: Abbr.
- Brain-wave test, briefly
- Hosp. readout
- Neurologist's tool, for short
- Sleep research tool, briefly
- Hosp. scan
- Neur. readout
- It catches some waves: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 20, 2013
- Washington Post - January 31, 2007
- New York Times - June 19, 2005
- Washington Post - February 02, 2005
- New York Times - February 22, 2002
- New York Times - December 21, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Head lines, for short? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!