Clue: Hosp. scan
We have 2 answers for the clue Hosp. scan. See the results below.
- Head lines, for short?
- Short test for brains?
- Brain scan, for short
- Brain wave reading: Abbr.
- Brain-wave test, briefly
- Hosp. readout
- Neurologist's tool, for short
- Sleep research tool, briefly
- Neur. readout
- It catches some waves: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 06, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 03, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 16, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 23, 2015
- New York Times - February 23, 2015
- New York Times - January 07, 2015
- Washington Post - October 30, 2013
- LA Times - January 28, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 30, 2012
- Netword - October 21, 2012
- New York Times - April 15, 2012
- New York Times - June 13, 2011
- Washington Post - January 14, 2010
- Washington Post - December 02, 2009
- LA Times - August 06, 2008
- Washington Post - June 23, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 22, 2007
- New York Times - February 26, 2007
- LA Times - December 26, 2005
- New York Times - March 25, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Hosp. scan that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!