Clue: Head of France?
We have 1 answer for the clue Head of France?. See the results below.
- Henri's head
- Where le nez is
- A beret covers it
- What a chapeau covers
- French bean?
- ___ de pont (bridgehead)
- A head of France
- Where les yeux are
- Guillotined part
- Béret holder
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 07, 2016
- LA Times - December 30, 2012
- Onion A.V. Club - November 28, 2012
- Universal - July 07, 2011
- LA Times - September 23, 2009
- LA Times - June 16, 2009
- New York Times - August 19, 2008
- Washington Post - March 19, 2008
- USA Today - January 15, 2004
- Washington Post - May 10, 2003
- New York Times - March 19, 2002
- Washington Post - October 23, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Head of France? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!