Clue: Head overseas
We have 4 answers for the clue Head overseas. See the results below.
- Henri's head
- Where le nez is
- A beret covers it
- What a chapeau covers
- French bean?
- ___ de pont (bridgehead)
- A head of France
- Where les yeux are
- Guillotined part
- Béret holder
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 28, 2016
- New York Times - June 25, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - July 06, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - March 16, 2014
- New York Times - August 22, 2013
- Netword - April 27, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - September 17, 2006
- New York Times - January 24, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Head overseas that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!