Clue: Hectic hosp. areas
We have 2 answers for the clue Hectic hosp. areas. See the results below.
- Trauma sites, for short
- Hosp. areas
- Hosp. units
- Hesitant sounds
- Operation locations, for short
- Sets for med. dramas
- Hems and haws
- Vocalized pauses
- Crisis points?: Abbr.
- Hemming and hawing
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 23, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 27, 2015
- New York Times - October 06, 2014
- Washington Post - September 03, 2014
- New York Times - August 10, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 09, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - May 23, 2010
- Washington Post - May 27, 2008
- New York Times - October 22, 2002
- Washington Post - June 21, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Hectic hosp. areas that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!