Clue: Helsinki native
We have 1 answer for the clue Helsinki native. See the results below.
- Many an Olympic skiing gold medalist
- Laplander, maybe
- Huckleberry ___
- Fjord explorer?
- Certain Scandinavian
- Twain family name
- Spender of markkas, once
- Trollope's "Phineas ___"
- Eero Saarinen, by birth
- Helsinki resident
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 18, 2016
- Netword - October 31, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 26, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 11, 2011
- LA Times - April 07, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 11, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 10, 2009
- Canadiana - March 10, 2008
- LA Times - May 15, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 05, 2006
- New York Times - May 04, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Helsinki native that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!